Sunday 4 August 2013

••• Steamcream •••

Steamcream Available to purchase: HERE

Today, I've reviewing this cute little tin contains Steamcream which was kindly sent by Steamcream for me to review. 

About Steamcream:

Steamcream is known for high quality moisturiser and that could be used by everyone, everyday and everywhere! These organic products are made in Japan and in the UK. 

Steamcream's unique selling point is their beautifully designed tins by William Morris who said ''Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful'', so we came up with the idea of limited edition, re-usable, aluminium tins to package our cream. Simple but beautiful and useful!

Steam cream Unique Designs

Steamcream Moisturiser for face, body and hands
Suitable for all skin types

It's Travel friendly, useful for on the go, gym, travel etc. The tin design I've received is call 'Freedom & Discipline'

Ingredients: Oatmeal infusion (Avena Sativa), Orange Flower Water (Citrus aurantium amara0, Almond oil (Prunus dulcis), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Glycerine, Stearic acid, Triethanolamine, Organic Jojoba oil (Matricaria chamomilla), Orange Flower Absolute (citrus aurantium dulcis), Rose Absolute , Neroli Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, *Coumarin, *Geraniol, *Citronellol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben, PROPYLPARABEN, *OCCURS NATURALLY IN ESSENTIAL OILS. 


The Steamcream smells delicious and soaks straigt into the skin without leaving a sticky residue. Smells like all the fresh ingredients have been put into the tin freshly and last for ages. It also gives a bit of a glow without leaving the skin feel oily. The cream itself is very thick but blend in so quickly, no wonder why this it suitable for all kinds of skin. 


My feet is the most dry (est) part of my body and I simply applied some on and could feel the difference straight away. It felt very moisturised for a long time. My feet hasn't felt this like for years! 

I'm so pleased to habe discovered this wonderful cream. I'm going to stock up for my holiday (early next year). This inexpensive adds a little luxury to your skincare routine and I highly recommend anyone to at least try one the tins.

Empty tin can be used as storage for little things ( Picture from: http://luvverlyn.onsugar.com )

The designes of the tins are a great bonus which can be re-used as storage. I am going to keep little earrings and hair clips in there. And I cannot wait to place an order for more and would love to a collection for all the pretty designed tins :)


That was my review of the Steamcream.
what do you think of the product?
Are you excited to try one?

Don't forget my NARS Giveaway is still on! .. Click HERE to enter


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Your so lucky to get to try sooo many fantastic products, how do you get to try them all would love to try things before buying xxx

    ReplyDelete