Thursday 1 August 2013

••• Sleek Blush BY 3 Candy Collection Sweet Cheeks (Limited Edition) •••


Available to purchase here: Click

Today, I have this lovely Candy Collection Blush Palette by Sleek ( £9.99) that I thought of reviewing for my readers. This palette contains 3 different shades which one of them is Cream Blush and the palette is Limited Edition.

The Packaging
 Ingredient Description and Name of the shades

 While I was buying some essentials from Superdrug, this caught my eyes! I bought this palette and another eye shadow palette which is also a Limited Edition by Sleek. 

On to the packaging, colourful floral pink and white box and usual black Sleek palette inside which I love! Their packaging actually make them look expensive even though they are very affordable.


The Blush by 3 palette has been formulated with intense pigment which I totally agree with. The shades can be layered, in order to achieve the required intensity. The palette was designed and developed in UK and produced in Taiwan.

Shades: Candy Floss, Dolly Mix, Cupcake

What can I say about the shades! They are absolutely beautiful! I favorite ones are Candy Floss (Cream) and Dolly Mix which can be mixed together for a lovely shade. They don't really contain a lot of shimmer, in fact the only shade which was shimmery was 'Cupcake' and therefore it's suitable if you're not a fan of too much shimmer and prefer matte look. If you'd like to add some shimmer, just use highlighter on your cheekbone :)



  • Cupcake: I am not a fan of cream blusher however, this one didn't disappoint me! The shade itself is lovely and If I'm not mistaken, this is the first cream formulated blush by Sleek. It contains a very light shimmer and a little goes long way!

  • Dolly Mix: It's a light pink with a little hint of purple undertone (a shade that I've been wanting for ages!) It's a powder blush and has matte finish.

  • Candy Floss: This shade contains the most shimmer out of the 3 and it's a powder blush.



Overall, I really like this palette, not only because of the lovely shades but also the fact that it's very affordable. I am normally a NARS fan but I also consider Sleek as high end because of it's quality. The shades I have used from this palette on my cheek lasted around 6 to 8 hours which is more than what I expected. This is definately one of my favorite blush palette I've owned so far.



So, this was my review on the Limited Edition Sleek Candy Collection Sweet Cheeks palette, what do you think of it? 
Are you planning to purchase one or you have already?



Don't forget NARS Beach Lover Gift Set Giveaway is still on so enter away...
Click --> HERE to enter



post signature

3 comments:

  1. Hi Fatema! Thanks for commenting on my blog! =D really like yours and I've followed. Waiting for you to follow me back. =)

    beauteebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey hun thank you soo much ... will be following you back shortly xxx

      Delete
  2. The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. Candy floss Machine HireI am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. so thanks for sharing this blog.

    ReplyDelete