Tuesday 20 August 2013

••• Lipcote Review •••


Lipcote! yes, it's popular and known by many of us but guess what! Even though it was included in one of your Glossbox box last year, I never actually tried this product and Lipcote has kindly send me one to review. So here goes my little review on this product today on my blog:
Available to purchase in Lipcote Official SiteBoots, Superdrug from £3.69 to £3.99

About Lipcote

Lipcote is an award winning lipstick sealer that is the secret of lasting kiss proof lipstick! From a girls night out, Wedding or hen do, to a red carpet and cat walk event by the make of professionals, this Brit brauty cult classic, made with natural ingredients is the ultimate make up tool no self confessed lipstick fan should be without!

How to apply?

Applying this product is pretty simple! It's a liquid based product that has brush application which is like a nail polish applicator. Your sweep the brush on to your lips after applying lipstick and then it locks the product for long lasting. You can apply two coats to help preventing your lipstick to fade. 

My little tip:
After applying your lipstick, use a tissue lightly tab onto your lips before applying the Lipcote and it will stay for the longest possible time.

What do I think?

It absolutely does what it says
Some people may not be very keen on the smell however, it's a very minor thing compared to its effectiveness.

Overall, I swear by this product and it's fabulous for a night out as this helps Lipstick holding in place. I recommend this product to everyone and will be buying one more of these to keep in my handbag as well.

Myself with Lipcot on :)

Have you ever tried a Lipcote before?
What do you think?
Share your views down below:

Don't forget my NARS giveaway is still on  for a while so don't forget to enter HERE


post signature

1 comment: