Tuesday 27 August 2013

••• Beauteco Beauty Box August 2013 •••

Subscribe using my LINK and enter FRIEND07 you'll get an extra 2 products and I'll earn some points :)


Hoola everyone, today I've my Beauteco box to review for you all which I purchased last week after seeing how lovely this month's box is and I couldn't help but subscribe back again. This is my second box and I'm indeed very happy with what I've received. Without a further do, let's have a look at the contents:


As you know, unlike other beauty boxes, with Beauteco Box you have the opportunity to choose your own box from a menu of 3. I went for Menu 3 as I wanted one of the product which was not in the other 2. Other Menu contains very similar product too, normally Beauteco Box includes 1 or 2 different product variety. The fact that, the box always contains natural products is a bonus :)

The contents:


Arran aromatics lavender and tea tree facial wash (Full Size 100ml) 
Remove daily environment impurities with arran aromatics lavender and tea tree facial wash. Its traditional, non-drying formulation contains naturally exfoliating loofa and the deep cleansing action of tea tree and lavender extract to remove a revived complexion.

As soon as I opened to smell the product I could spot the fact that This product contains a lot of good ingredients. I love any product that contains Tea Tree and reading this ingredient on the packaging, it excited me a lot! I'll definitely be giving this product a go once I run out of my current Estee Lauder Foaming cleanser.



S5 Purity Serum (sample size 10ml)
Targetedbreakout control tratment for blemish prone skin with rain forest bio-actives to reduce the appearance of blemishes and pores for a clearer complexion.

This product was the reason why I chose to go for Menu 3 as I've quite a few blemishes appearing on my skin currently, along with using Estee Lauder Night repair, I need a proper product which is targeted for Blemishes only and this product would probably be the answer.

Melvita Body Milk Rose (Sample Size 30ml)
The light, fresh, silky body milk provides all-day hydration for the skin. Thanks to a blend og rose floral water, rose seed milk and wild rose petals, Use daily on the entire body to refresh and replenish the skin, and for an immediate feeling of comfori.

I have an extremely dry skin and no product has worked wonder for me so far. I am not normally a fan of rose smell but this product doesn't smell too strong so I'd definitely give this a try and see if it's hydrating enough for my skin. The size of the sample is very generous too :)


Last 2 products and certainly not the least are 2 make-up items by Load and Berry:

Load and Berry intensity Lipstick ( Full size)
Absolute intensity is a satin finish lipstick that glides on silky, nourishing lips with karite butter, rice bran oil and vitamin e. Its formula of highly concentrated color from the first sweep, while maintaining a  sensual texture is blissfully like a second skin.

The packaging first of all, feels like an expensive product and the writing looks a bit like Boby Brown product. I couldn't find out the price as it doesn't state on their UK website however I found their 

Load and berry Kissproof Lip  Colour Blosson (Full size)
A long lasting yet creamy and soft lip pencil that is lightweight yet densely pigmented. This water-resistant formula has nourishing properties and is soft enough to be used as a liner and a lipstick.

I can see why this product can be used as a lipstick despite being a lip linner as it's so soft and creamy and the shade I received is called Blossom and its beautiful. I have never heard of Load and Berry before and the product being in a Beauty Box which focuses on natural products is a cherry on the cake.

Overall, I love love love my Beauteco Box this month and the fact that they included 2 make-up products in their natural/organic box was a bit of unexpected. I shall continue being a subscriber :)

Don't forget, the NARS giveaway is still on for a month
Click HERE to enter 



post signature


2 comments: