Monday 22 July 2013

••• Glossy Box July 2013 UK •••


Hello everyone! I've received my July GlossyBox a few days ago and took picture straight away to blog about it but I was really busy with work (been doing lots of over time to pay off my credit card bill and the damaged caused by going shopping and buying lots of make-up ..hehe ) but anyone, moving on to the box...

This month's box is really pretty and under water kind of themed called 'Seaside Splash' which you can see from the picture. I am very fond of pretty packaging as you know ;) 

Moving on to the contents ....


The box felt really heavy as this month's box contents some lovely sized products to try at home. As always, there were many variety this month and I think I got the 2nd best one.


First product is a CIATE full sized nail polish in the shade 'The Gossip' £13

This nail polish paid for the box itself and the colour is really pretty. I am happy with the product and the shade I've received. There were few others which I didn't really want as I already own some of them.


Coola Mineral Sunscreen tinted moisturizer 7ml

Perfect for summer! and it's tinted! the only problem was the sample was quite small but I'm not complaining about it as I found a good use out of it as put it straight into my handbag. In this hot weather, I don't want to put too much make-up on my face but at the same time I won't dare going out without putting any make-up on and therefore tinted moisturisers are perfect! The product is organic and retails for £29.99 which is quite expensive and therefore I'm excited to try it.


Banboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist

Product size received 25ml so good enough to try out. You are meant to spray this product on dry hair from roots to ends and shape with fingers for a loose, toucled style. It hasn't acutally done anything on my hair and therefor I'll try again on wet hair to see if the product settles in. Full size retails for £23.


Anatomicals spray misty facial spritz

Another very good sized product in this box, infact it's full size! which retails for £6. I'm not a fond of this brand and didn't like the smell of it. I've however kept this product in my car to refresh on the move :)


Inecto pure coconut Dry Shampoo

Another full sized product in this month's box 150ml which retails for £2.49. I'm a fan of dry shampoos since it's been out and loyal Batiste user. This product however smells really nice and does it's job. But to be honest, I'd rather receive those Sleek paint pots that I've seen in other people's box and thought it was a little unfair :(

Overall, the was impressive and nice selection of products which are perfect for this summer. I've been quite unlucky for the last few months and not been getting the best box out of the variation but I'm hopeful for August one :)

what do you think of this box?
Please leave me a comment down below about your thoughts 



post signature

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this box although I too would have liked the pout paints. I got the exact box.

    ReplyDelete